The position of Account Executive requires prior, confirmable success and accountability for local, regional and national sales plan execution including prospecting, relationship building and networking, closing agreements and contracts, managing program implementation, reporting and strategic account management. This individual must also understand and work profitably via the complex sales cycle in which ACR operates.
The Account Executive maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers
in the market categories of property management, higher education, healthcare/long term care, manufacturing, insurance agents, adjusters and claims management as well as risk management.
The Account Executive represents the entire range of Company services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the Company.
The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Managing Director.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Works 65% of time on selling to existing accounts, whether currently active, previously active or not active, and 35% on developing new business potential.
• Secures four transformational accounts per year (signed Emergency response Agreements)
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Company personnel.
• Attends trade shows and networking functions, successfully cultivating new and existing relationships.
• Weekly reporting of account development status.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for overall sales goals.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by Company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet Company standards.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet Company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to Managing Director, Sales & Marketing.
• The Account Executive is expected to produce $500,000 in his/her first year, with years following to increase at discretion of Managing Director.
• Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates Company executive involvement with customer management.
• Works closely with customer service representatives and project managers to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• This position requires a minimum of three years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business outside sales environment.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
.CONTACT: Jim O'Callaghan
If you meet qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter via: Apply Here
ACR is always seeking talented people with experience and and a "do the right thing" attitude. Our culture promotes highly professional and dedicated men and women who thrive in time-sensitive situations.
If you are interested in discovering an opportunity with ACR, please email your resume and cover for consideration both for current and future openings.
Meet ACR's Leadership
Case Studies in Restoration
Awards & Recognition
Testimonials and Recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
ACR: Continuing Education Provider
All content is © 2018, ACR, Inc. and/or affiliated sources. ACR serves the greater Chicago and Milwaukee areas locally, and IL, WI, IN and IO regionally.